How can I reach you?
We are available from 8 am to 8 pm, Eastern Standard Time. You can reach us by email email@example.com or by phone on +1 647 2994.
What do you need from me?
We need your visual references and art assets before we start work, and make sure you discuss any specific design requirements during the intake process. We also need any approvals within 24 hours in order to meet your delivery deadline.
- Your brand logo (.PNG with transparent background is preferred)
- Brand colour palette, if any (share a Pantone colour name/number or hex code)
- Font selection: if you want to embed text or your brand name into the experience, we require .OTF or .TTF
- Please note that Instagram doesn’t allow floating text overlays - text must be seamlessly embedded into the experience, i.e. a logo on a jersey.
If you’d like to add audio to your experience, please note:
- We require you to provide us with the .mp3 file. You must own the rights to this music for it to be shared legally, otherwise we cannot include it in your lens or filter.
- We can create custom audio for you, or source royalty-free audio files that are in the public domain.
What if I don’t like my lens or filter?
We work 1-on-1 with every client to make sure you are happy. We ask you to provide as much detail as possible during your initial consultation, as we create your unique lens or filter based off the information you provide; please make sure you send us any visual references you might have.
Minor revisions at no extra cost include: 3 rounds of revisions for existing features. For example, changing the colour of a feature or increasing or reducing the intensity of a beauty effect. Once these minor revisions are complete, any additional changes will be billed as new features.
Major revisions at an additional cost include: all design changes that mean whole features need to be replaced with new ones. For example, if you ordered a 3D accessory feature such as a hat, a major change would be requesting an entirely new type of accessory, like a necklace or a headband.
An entirely new design at this point will be invoiced as a new order.
What if I want to cancel my order?
Your 50% deposit is non-refundable. However, if we have not started to build your lens or filter this can be used as a credit towards future orders, so make sure you let us know as soon as possible if you change your mind! If we have already started building your lens or filter, additional pro-rata charges will be incurred.
How long will my order take?
Our fully custom orders take between 7 - 14 business days to create, depending on your concept. Snapchat, Facebook, and Instagram's approval process takes anywhere from 1 - 10 business days once we submit the final creative files to the platform.
What if my lens or filter is rejected?
In the unlikely event your lens or filter is rejected by Snapchat, Facebook or Instagram, we will complete the necessary revisions so that the guidelines are met within 24 hours.
How can I access and share my Snapchat lens?
You can access your Snapchat lens using EITHER:
- A custom branded Snapcode or tappable web link (for organic sharing only)
- OR add firstname.lastname@example.org as a member of your Snapchat Business Manager account, and then add us as an Admin, Campaign Manager, or Creative Manager to the Ad Account where you would like to use your lens. We can then upload your lens project files for Snapchat QA.
To unlock and share your Snapchat lens using a Snapcode:
- Unlock a Snapcode in the wild: When you see a Snapcode on a poster, computer screen, or on a friend’s device, point your camera at the Snapcode, press and hold your finger on top of the center of the code for a few seconds, and Snapchat will let you know when it's unlocked!
- Unlock a Snapcode from the camera roll: Your Snapcode can be uploaded directly into the app from the camera roll.
- Unlock a Snapcode from a screenshot: Tap the “Share” button to send a screenshot of your Snapcode to the Snapchat app, which unlocks your lens.
- Unlock a lens from a Snap or Story: Send a snap using your lens to a friend, who can then swipe up to try it too!
- Unlock a Sponsored lens: Snapchatters can swipe up while previewing your sponsored Snap ad to unlock your lens in their carousel for 48 hours.
How can I access and share my Instagram Filter?
- You can access your filter by tapping the dedicated filter button that will in the center position under your highlight reel once your filter has been approved and is live.
- Post to Instagram Stories showing you and others using your effect. Create a highlight reel of photos or videos for your effect. You can even create a reel that shows your followers using your effect.
- You can capture a photo or video using your effect, save it, and then post it on Instagram to reach followers who have not seen your effect in your Stories.
- Add the sharing link for your effect to your Instagram profile bio, or use your effect in your profile photo.
Sharing outside of Instagram
- Add the filter’s sharing link to your website, app, and post it on other social media platforms; or embed the link in your digital marketing campaigns.
How can I share my Facebook Filter?
You can share your effect on a company or organization's Facebook Page that you admin.
To do this:
- Go to your Page on the Facebook mobile app
- Tap •••
- Tap Open Camera as Page
- Take a photo or video using your effect in the Facebook camera
- Share your photo or video as a post
When you share a photo or video with a camera effect as a Page, your post will include a button for your followers on mobile devices to try the effect themselves.
To make the post more visible, you can also pin it to the top of your Page. Please keep in mind that if you associated your effect with a Page or an app when building the effect, the Page or app must be published before you share the post.